As part of the M&A practice, we advise in all kind of transactions conducted by private equity/venture capital funds, supporting businesses across all stages of their development.
We help Clients in seed capital/start-up investments and also enable them to invest in mature, late stage companies, including publicly listed entities.
We prepare and negotiate investment, shareholders and joint venture agreements acting both, on behalf of founders, inventors, private equity/venture capital funds and Business Angels.
We provide assistance across the entire investment exit stage, both through sale of shares/stocks to industry/financial investors, as well as an IPO on the alternative and regulated market.
We also advise on Leveraged Buy-out’s (LBO), Management Buy-out’s (MBO) and Management Buy-in’s (MBI), across all forms of financing including both bank and mezzanine structures.
As part of our service for Venture Capital/Private Equity sector, we provide legal support in the process of admitting by Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) the companies to a Register of Alternative Investment Companies.
PSM Legal offers comprehensive transactional support, including in particular:
- preparation of the legal structure for the transaction;
- conducting the due diligence report;
- preparation of transactional documentation;
- participation in the negotiations;
- conducting procedures before the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection;
- preparation of collateral documentation;
- preparation of post-transaction documentation.