+48 604 135 551
Małgorzata is the founder of PSM Legal and has 13 years of experience gained in prestigious law firms. She specializes in in M&A (mergers & acquisitions) transactions, business and commercial law, capital markets law and corporate disputes.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS (M&A): An important part of Małgorzata’s practice is legal advice on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), acquisitions (especially in the form of buy-outs or expansion capital), exit transactions and restructuring processes as well as changes in the ownership structure. Cooperates in the transaction process, in particular with private equity and venture capital funds, as well as start-ups, advising both the buyer and the seller. Her experience includes comprehensive support for M&A transactions, including preparation of transaction structure, coordination of due diligence process, preparation and negotiation of transaction documentation.
CAPITAL MARKET: Małgorzata also specializes in capital market law, including in the field of public trading in securities. She deals with the introduction of financial instruments to public trading, in particular IPO, SOP, as well as restructuring consultancy in the field of merger, division of public companies, de-listing, dual listing and buy-back programs. She has the title of authorized advisor in the NewConnect alternative trading system.
She provides services in connection with obtaining the license for Venture Capital/Private Equity Fund and to be entered to the Register of Alternative Investment Company holding by Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF).
LITIGATION: Małgorzata represents clients in corporate disputes, in particular partners and shareholders in corporate governance and other types of corporate disputes. As part of the trial practice, she won a precedent case before the Supreme Court regarding acting in concert.
In 2017, she was awarded in the Rising Stars ranking, which annually selects the talents of the legal market.
Co-founder of the Foundation Institute of Law and Economics.
- coordination of IPO processes and introducing shares of companies from the development, biotechnology and telecommunications sectors on the NewConnect alternative market;
- Advising Aria Fund in connection with investment into SDA & Senuto with the ticket value up to PLN 10 mln;
- Advising on structuring the venture capital fund with the capitalization of PLN 62 mln with the funds from Polski Fundusz Przedsiębiorczości (PFR);
- Advising of venture capital fund to be registered as an Alternative Investment Company by Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF);
- Advising private investor on granting the loan converted into equity along with the restructuring of the company with its valuation of PLN 60 mln;
- Advising on the issue of bonds under the renewable program up to PLN 300 mln for one of the leading entities from the real estate industry in Poland;
§ Advising a private equity fund on the acquisition of a controlling stake of 70% shares from the founders of a nationwide service network in the consumer services segment;§ Advising an investment fund on the sale of 100% shares in a company specialized in outsourcing and cash transactions;§ Advising an the acquisition of a controlling stake in a holding company – a world leader in technological innovation in the field of automated product photography – with subsidiaries in Great Britain, France and the USA;§ Advising an investment fund on a strategic investment in companies from the new technology market, which included comprehensive capital and financial restructuring of the company;§ Advising a leader from the postal sector in Poland in transaction of the acquisition by investor of a controlling stake in a company;§ Success before the Supreme Court, ending the corporate dispute between one of the Polish public companies and its shareholder regarding acting in concert;§ Advising on acquisition by a foreign private equity fund of Polish medical clinics;§ Coordinating the acquisition of one of the leading brokerage houses on the Polish market;§ Advising on the restructuring of companies from the medical sector, along with the restructuring of their debt and co-financing by a foreign private equity fund.
- 2012 until today PhD studies in Jagiellonian University in companies law; work thesis on “Squeezed out of minority shareholders in public and private companies” under the guidance of prof. dr. hab. Krzysztof Oplustil;
- 2011 – 2014 Bar training in the regional council of Advocates in Cracow – Admission to the regional council of advocates in Cracow in June 2014;
- 2011 – Obtaining a certificate of Authorised Adviser in the Alternative Trading System granted by the Warsaw Stock Exchange. An Examination is designed to test the expertise of a person who applies for a Certificate to the extent necessary to perform the tasks assigned to an Authorised Adviser in the Alternative Trading System.
- 2006 – 2010 Jagiellonian University – Faculty of International and Political Studies, European Studies;
- 2005 – 2009 Jagiellonian University – Faculty of Law. Master Degree Diploma obtained with highest note.
Author of many scientific publications in the field of commercial law and lecturer at domestic and international conferences.