MANAGING PARTNER, LEGAL ADVISOR
Aleksandra is the founder of PSM Legal and has 15 years of experience gained in prestigious law firms and head of legal positions. She specializes in mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and project finance.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS (M&A): As part of the M&A practice, she participates in and advises on all types of transactions made by private equity/venture capital funds and in all stages of entity development. She supports Clients in seed capital/start-up investments and helps them invest in already developed companies, including public companies.
She manages the transaction process and oversees the company’s legal due diligence. She develops and negotiates on behalf of Clients, among others investment agreements, shareholder agreements and joint venture agreements.
She carries out restructuring processes of companies, among others: the mergers, transformation and spin-off the companies.
She provides services in connection with obtaining the license for Venture Capital/Private Equity Fund and to be entered to the Register of Alternative Investment Company holding by Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF).
PROJECT FINANCE: She advises on financing and refinancing investments, including, but not limited to, loan facilities, bonds, mezzanine finance and leveraged buyouts (LBOs).
Represents both entities providing and obtaining financing, including banks, financial institutions, mezzanine funds, bondholders, bond issuers and borrowers. She also advises on transactions on the capital market, including share and debt securities issues, as well as advising on bonds issues on the Catalyst market.
Her Clients include Polish and foreign investors, investment funds, founders, business angels, private equity/venture capital funds, banks and other financial institutions.
- Advising Aria Fund in connection with investment into SDA & Senuto with the ticket value up to PLN 10 mln;
- Advising on structuring the venture capital fund with the capitalization of PLN 62 mln with the funds from Polski Fundusz Przedsiębiorczości (PFR);
- Advising of venture capital fund to be registered as an Alternative Investment Company by Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF);
- Advising private investor on granting the loan converted into equity along with the restructuring of the company with its valuation of PLN 60 mln;
- Advising on the issue of bonds under the renewable program up to PLN 300 mln for one of the leading entities from the real estate industry in Poland;
- Advising a British company on the acquisition of the largest Polish fishing company;
- Advising an entity from the real estate industry in connection with obtaining bank financing for the construction of an office building in Warsaw with office area of 48.338 m²;
- Advice on the purchase of a block of shares in a Finnish IT company for one of the largest private equity funds in the region;
- Advising one of the Polish banks on the sale of one of the leading companies in the dairy industry;
- Advising an entity from the telecommunications industry on the purchase of a company from the State Treasury as a leader in the TSL industry;
- Advising an entity from the television industry on the division and sale of a company to one of the region’s leading private equity funds;
- 2016 until today Polish Academy of Sciences – PhD studies in companies law; work thesis on redemption of the shares under the guidance of prof. dr. hab. Andrzej Szajkowski;
- 2007-2011 District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw – application of a legal adviser and entry on the list of legal advisers;
- 2013-2014 Warsaw School of Economics – Postgraduate studies – Accounting and Corporate finance;
- 2005 – 2006 University of Warsaw – Postgraduate studies – Intellectual property law;
- 2003 – 2004 American Law Center – Department of State Law at the University of Florida;
- 1999 – 2004 University of Warsaw – Faculty of Law and Administration, Law, master’s degree in legal sciences;
- 2002 – state examination for candidates for members of supervisory boards in state-owned companies.
Author of many scientific publications in the field of commercial law.
She provides legal service in English.